Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day 24: I experimented with emotions.


Day 24 by I-ming

"I experimented with emotions,
pouring them out on canvases.
I did this to get a feel."



okay. inspired by this quote;

this is what i will be doing for today;

listen.

carefully now :

i am experimenting with emotions.

only an 'experiment', pleases-please,
do keep this IN mind.

and

for now,

here goes:

(breath in)

i miss having someone to talk to,
is not that i don't talk to anyone,
or i have no one to talk to,
i just miss having someone to talk to.

i catch.

havin me here.

is havin me here.

i put myself down.

i get myself there.

i pull.

pull.

pull.

pull.

pull.

pull.


wait.



and now, listen:

i love my work.

is not that i feel that they're good,

but it is just a nature of me to like them,

of like any parent, loving their child.

it is yours. it belongs to you.

it IS you.

and this is,













me.













(breath out)

(breath out)

(breath out)





breath.






till tomorrow, folks.

-chinyew(phew. i survive yet another day.)

No comments: