Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 10: There is something inside of me that will never give up.


i lost passion to write today.

i see no point.

most of things i've said,
had been said before.

besides, i doubt anyone
gives a shit.

it's really starting to feel like
i'm merely jerking-off.

but, i'll continue,
no matter what.

if you want something to read, check out Julia's post:

Day 10 by Julia Oscarson

"There is something inside of me
that will never give up,
painting no matter what.
I know if I keep painting
it will take me somewhere."


good long-detail-comments too.

till then.


(i finished these pages while i was semi-drunk,
thanks to friends who tried to sway me away. :)

-chinyew

and here's part 2 of the video.



technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:

icerocket tags:

keotag tags:

No comments: