Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day 28: ...begin to continue.




Day 28 by Jerry Waese

"Continue beginning,
and begin to continue."


i love this quote.

it brings me into trance
as i mesmerize on this painting
of a boy running into a full of
hopeful-fun-exciting experiences.
the painting is filled
with THAT emotion.

the emotions of a

"boy who are filled with hope of happiness."

atleast to me it is.

jerry, you should copyright
this quote.

but for now, let me use it for today.

Jerry was the 2nd person after Brandi
that gave 30dayartist a shot.

he is my favorite of all.

he had a special theme for his run.
he was to rework/repaint on his
old paintings. a transform process.
almost a reborn for him.

Here are his exact words:

The theme for me must certainly be transition and transformation, movement and renewal, recycling, reversal - re-creation and change.

My intention therefore is to take 40 fine works that I had already finished in the past few years (yet not sold and luckily not become too attached to either); and to paint over these canvases using my usual Golden acrylic paint and plastic palette knives. This rigorous culling of the stash will be symbolic of the renewal process, of the general movement and excitement of this time.

renewing 40 canvases at the end of 2005 will be a rite of passage for me. - complexed with the instability of place and time and loss of memories etc.....

check out more of his work here.

i really-really like his style.
if i was granted a wish of to paint like
anyone's style, i would like to
have his.
______________________________________________

anyway,

do you know what is the greatest thought
in a mind of a writer?

well,

it's the thought to know that you
have a good quality of audience
reading you.

who appreciates you.

_________________________________

today, i lived a live of a real writer.

it was my synchrodestiny to
stay at home to do that.

let me explain to you:

1. mom synchro went out.
(yes, i'm 26 and i'm still living with
my parents. ((it's normal in Asia.))
gawd, i'm almost hitting 30s. shit.


2. me synchro to stay at home to
write that blady 52 eps of scene breakdowns.


3. i suddenly felt like eating pizzas. (meat!)
(i've been cutting on meat since March. i even
ordered coke, which i've also try to cut down.)

so, the entire day, i was eating pizzas,
drinking coke, and typing on my laptop.

_________________________________

i have to write.

i can't "not write".

i have to write. (forced)

and that's painful.

but yet it's my job.

i have to write.

writing can hurts sometime.

writing is painful sometimes.

just like love.


i repeat too many things.

i relive too many things.

it's all the ego's mind.


now, i reach to you.

i let go of myself.

and shall concentrate on you.

living for you.


listen readers,

i'm dedicating my life,

to you.

for better,

:)

or for the worse.


xxxxxx





"funny.

it's weird; how i've lost track;

of what day is,

what day?"


______________________________________


(wait.

now let's go back and see have i repeat

written anything.)





No comments: